Mainely Wired on PS2 (Yes, I know it's misspelled)

Posting on your blog everyday for a month is a really tough task. Going through the day I had several wonderful ideas for blog posts. Trouble is, it's now dark outside and my brain is ready to relax. I'm sure that has nothing to do with the 2 glasses of wine I've had so far this evening. Bye, bye good posting ideas. Hello PlayStation 2. Yes, really, I do play it.

In fact, I could use a rousing game of Dance Dance Revolution or DDR as those in the know, know. If you've never heard of this game, and shame on you if you haven't, it is a hilarious way to spend an evening watching your friends, significant other, or family make fools of themselves. (It also happens to be an ACTIVE way to spend some video game time.)

The game comes with a floor pad that you step on to "dance" along to the music. For you newbies out there, what it really looks like your first time is a drunk camel trying to play twister by itself in fast forward. But once you go through the training game and start to get the hang of it, it's quite the workout and you won't feel like a college freshman at your first grain alcohol party.

Um, I better stop blogging now before something embarassing slips out. Gute Nacht!

Comments

Granny said…
Breakfast for dinner turned into chicken from KFC but it's still a good idea.

Thanks for your comment and come back anytime.

Ann (aka granny)
Anonymous said…
I found you through the NaBloPoMo list.

That sounds like a video game I'd love!
Jennifer said…
I always call our came P2P, drives the kids nuts.

Popular Posts